Laziness and apathy – if you do not start to fight in time, they can become dangerous habits, forcing the body to always be in a passive mode. Makes you move less, sit and lie more.
If you do not take the medicine, it affects the entire body. If you take action early, you can easily fix it. But it is necessary to understand that this process is not fleeting, there is no magic pill. You will have to strain, activate your body to fight laziness.
– Relaxes the mind, forcing instead of necessary and useful deeds, to engage in useless nonsense, indulge in idleness.
– Constantly postponing important things for later, kills any desire and interferes with the achievement of goals and self-development.
– Laziness can be compared to illness. It turns a person into a slow, weak-willed creature that over time lives by instincts alone – to eat, sleep, go to the toilet, satisfy other natural needs. And the further it gets, the worse it gets.
Coping with idleness, when the process is already heavily launched, is very difficult. Therefore, as soon as you notice that you are becoming lazy, take urgent action. Otherwise, unpleasant consequences will not be long in coming.
Laziness has the unpleasant property of quickly becoming a habit. Many do not even notice, like a virus, it is introduced into the body, instantly, and imperceptibly, starting to do its dirty deed.
Overcome laziness and start working.
There is a lot of educational material on this topic on the Internet. But for the most part it is useless. It doesn’t matter if you got it for free or bought it for money. The reasons are psychological.
Apathy and inaction are caused by wrong attitudes and beliefs. This is a kind of negative program that is in your head, at a certain moment it works and the brain gives a command to your body – do nothing! Therefore, you need to fight it by eliminating these wrong beliefs, otherwise nothing will work. Understand the origin of your laziness, rethink the situation, try to replace your wrong beliefs with more correct ones.
Serious and hard work lies ahead. Of course, you can try to “pull yourself together”, but it will happen more efficiently and faster only when you come to an experienced specialist for an appointment, or make an online consultation with a psychologist.
It is very difficult to get rid of yourself and your habits if you do not want to live the rest of your life as a vegetable. Except for the individual himself, no one can cope with this psychological problem. Try not to be provoked. Lead an active lifestyle, get up early in the morning, take a contrast shower, ventilate your room so that your brain cells receive the necessary oxygen. Think positively. As soon as you feel like doing “doing nothing,” remember that you are fighting with laziness, and if you give in to it now, it will win.
How to force yourself to get rid of laziness – advice from a psychologist
1. Train yourself not to postpone even non-urgent matters until tomorrow. Take it and do it now – in spite of the state of withdrawal.
2. Start every day with exercise or light gymnastics. Don’t let the blood stagnate.
3. Motivate yourself to be successful every day.
4. Eliminate negative thinking from your head, try to switch to positive thinking. Try to find positive aspects in everything.
5. Ask your relatives to help you in this difficult struggle. Give them clear instructions on what to do if they find you on the sofa.
6. Try to freeze, without moving, for 20-30 minutes, you will noticeably get tired, you will certainly want to suddenly start doing something. The result directly depends on the desire to cope with apathy.