Exercise 1. Superwoman’
Lie on your stomach and raise your arms and legs at the same time. The gaze is directed to the floor. Do 15-20 times.
Exercise 2. Full Body Roll-Ups
Lie on your back with your legs straight and your arms extended above your head. Raise your arms first, then your body. Move to a sitting position, touch your feet with your hands, then lie down on your back and extend your arms above your head. Repeat 10-15 times.
Exercise 3. Single Leg Knee Tuck Extension
Lie on your back, put your hands along your body, lift your legs at an angle of 45 degrees from the floor. Bend your legs and bring your knees up to your chest, lifting your pelvis slightly off the floor. Return to starting position. Repeat 10-15 times.
Exercise 4. Lying Leg Raises
Lie on your stomach with your head resting on your folded hands in front of you. Raise your straight leg and do springy movements with a small amplitude. Do 20 reps on each leg.
Exercise 5. Hand turns
- Spread your arms to the sides, shoulders parallel to the floor, bend your elbows at a 90-degree angle. Keep Brushes at head level.
- Lower your forearms down, keeping your shoulders unchanged.
- Straighten your arms to the sides, elbows up, thumbs down.
- Bend your elbows at a 90-degree angle with your forearms down.
- Raise your forearms up and repeat the exercise 19 more times.
You can do your workout in the morning for exercise or throughout the day. Exercise will help keep your muscles toned, but if you want to strengthen and build them, use longer, more intense workouts.