The shopping experience, however small, will be most enjoyable when there is a wide selection and prices are reasonable. That’s the kind of shopping you should do at Anker’s mobile accessories online shop. Here you’ll find the hottest products at low prices, including top sellers and useful new products you didn’t know you needed, all in one place.
The essentials for any smartphone
Everyone with a phone will sooner or later need a ‘standard set’ of accessories to keep it safe from damage, help recharge it, and make it comfortable to use. And there are many such items at Anker.
12+ options for super-quality charging cables such as the Anker 641 USB-C to Lightning Cable or the Anker 641. Find more at this link.
A few advantages:
- Soft to the Touch: You’ve never felt a cable like this before. The silicone finish feels remarkably soft between your fingers as you plug PowerLine III Flow into your device.
- Super Strength: Our softest cable ever is also one of our strongest. PowerLine III Flow has a 25,000-bend lifespan, more than enough to handle the stress and strain of charging on the go.
- Bend It, Twist It, Flex It: Remains tangle-free even when stuffed into a bag or pocket, or wrapped around a portable charger.
A few advantages:
- Prop It Up: Features a versatile built-in foldable kickstand that keeps your iPhone 13/12 upright for a comfortable viewing angle.
- Strong and Snappy: The super-strong magnet snaps magnetically into place to ensure perfect alignment and an efficient charge.
- Slim and Compact: The sleek and slim design is only 0.5 inch (12.8 mm) thin, so you can single-handedly take calls, selfies, and more.
5+ ultra-modern chargers that won’t leave your battery low.
The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old power bricks. Anker 715 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single tiny charger.
A few advantages:
- High-Speed Charging: Charge a 2020 MacBook Air in less than 2 hours, a MacBook Pro 13ʺ at full speed, an iPhone 13 up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger, and charge the latest Samsung phones at full speed with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
- Downsized Design: At 58% smaller than an original 61W USB-C charger, and with a foldable plug, Anker Nano II takes up less space while giving you just as much power.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
What’s the right way to charge your smartphone in 2022? How to keep the device battery in good condition?
Keep the battery at a cool or room temperature. Avoid exposure to the sun and heating elements. Charging at temperatures below +10°C and above +45°C is not recommended. Use between -20°C and +60°C (research) is allowed.By protecting the cell from extreme or even just borderline (high/low) temperatures of +15°C and +35°C you will give the cell a chance to slow its internal degradation (parasitic reactions in the electrolyte and on the electrodes never stop, but can slow down).
2. Deep discharge
Fully discharging your smartphone before it is switched off is not “deep” and is relatively safe. The main thing is not to put it off and charge it as soon as possible.
In most cases there is no need to worry about anything. The monitoring devices inside the battery and the smartphone will do everything for you (they are designed to keep the device alive for 2-3 years).
3. Demanding tasks
For resource-intensive tasks, choose a smartphone with a high power efficiency of the SoC platform (usually new powerful processors). Not so long ago a girl working in a taxi was interested in this question – her old smartphone could not cope with a navigator and a lot of messengers, because of which the battery was running out like crazy.
A weak processor with poor power-saving characteristics overwhelmed even the most powerful battery with a large capacity. If you want to use your mobile device for gaming, video shooting, work, and various demanding purposes, then pay special attention to the choice of the chipset.
How do I charge my new phone correctly?
After unpacking, charge it to 100% and use it as usual. Nothing else is needed. If you forget to do this and immediately discharge it, that’s OK – just charge it fully once at any convenient moment.
A full cycle or a long charge is not necessary for Li-Ion and Li-Polymer in the new smartphone. The batteries are prepared for use from the factory.
It is ideal (although not necessary) to switch off all “heavy” and unnecessary functions when charging your new smartphone for the first time. These can affect the software’s capacity display (percentage of charge). For example, switch to power saving mode or activate airplane mode. This avoids parasitic loads on the battery, which creates the risk of incorrect first detection of the “100%” level.
Is it possible to interrupt the charging of the battery?
Yes, whenever it suits you. Partial filling of the battery capacity causes no harm. Occasional small recharging is a practical way to keep your smartphone or other mobile devices fully charged.